Forum Title: Looking for shower lever valve
Hello everybody, I'm a novice in plumbing and I've been given a specific item to find for someone bathroom, but I don't really know where to start or where can I find it, so I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I need a 3/4 inch chrome lever valve, they have to be 3/4 inch inside too so that the flows stays constant and that it doesn't make any turbulences if you know what I mean. They could be crossed head taps but they'll to only something like 1/2 a turn to be full on. Sorry my knowledge and vocabulary in this field is quite limited. Thank you.
Category: Plumber Post By: TANYA PARK (Altoona, PA), 01/11/2016

pictures please

- KATRINA REESE (Manteca, CA), 09/02/2017

Purpose of the valve will help. You say for bathroom, but not specific enough. Is it for a custom high volume multi head shower system and the valve is used to divert water between heads. The valve it self has to be chrome or just the trim?

- CONNIE REYNOLDS (Salem, OR), 09/05/2017

Here is 3 way 3/4 diverter valve by Kohler Kohler K-737-K-NA look in the comments and some trim # are listed.

- ALLEN GARZA (Aurora, CO), 09/12/2017

Homeowner Plumbing Resources & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779