Forum Title: Want to replace faucet handles, but the broach is a mystery
Hello, I want to replace the handles on my laundry sink with something bigger, such as a wrist blade. I didn't think that would be rocket science... until I found myself unable to identify the faucet brand or find anything resembling the shape of the broach. When I showed the handle to a hardware clerk, he said he'd never seen anything like it. As you see in the pix, it's a generic-looking faucet with no identifying marks: The broach has three flat sides forming a rectangle, and a fourth rounded side: Can anyone identify it, and suggest where I might find handles to fit? Thanks!
Category: Plumber Post By: TERRY NGUYEN (Buckeye, AZ), 10/16/2016

Delta, Moen or Valley This is a diagrams of a Moen

- JOAN MORGAN (Oceanside, CA), 09/16/2017

One mystery solved: faucet is a Moen 74998, with a Moen 1224 cartridge. Why there appears to be only one handle in the world to fit that cartridge is one I may not solve, and may have to just replace the faucet.

- TROY JENSEN (Pleasanton, CA), 10/01/2017

Homeowner Plumbing Resource Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779