The NIBCO PVC DWV plug is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV plug features a male NPT thread connection to fit inside a fitting to seal the end of a pipeline or a location where future additions may be made to the piping system.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Use in conjunction with a PVC cleanout fitting (sold separately)
- Suitable for use in non-pressurized sanitary drain, waste and vent applications
- MIPT connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: product may vary by store